• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships Aug 12-17

Weema starting out strong, going bogey then triple bogey at Northwoods! Is anyone filming that card?

Excellent round. Looking at the other scores, anything under par at NW is going to be a good score in FPO. -7 is huge. Will be interested to see what it comes rated at.

Here's to hoping that Evaliina can keep it going. Was her card filmed for post production? She seems to play better when she doesn't have cameras on her. A mental thing that will get better with time and age, but is currently an issue for her. I'd love to see any of the Finnish FPO trifecta bring it down.

I guess you are mixing Eveliina and Henna. Eveliina won Memorial while being filmed two rounds, whereas Henna played less than ideal at Jonesboro on live card. And even that is both of stretch based on one tournament.

Also, there is also two Finnish FPO players at Worlds. Perhaps you though Tatter as third Finnish? She is from Estonia.

Excellent round. Looking at the other scores, anything under par at NW is going to be a good score in FPO. -7 is huge. Will be interested to see what it comes rated at.

Here's to hoping that Evaliina can keep it going. Was her card filmed for post production? She seems to play better when she doesn't have cameras on her. A mental thing that will get better with time and age, but is currently an issue for her. I'd love to see any of the Finnish FPO trifecta bring it down.

Dont think theres a 3rd Finn in FPO. Tattar is our next door neighbor though.

Weema starting out strong, going bogey then triple bogey at Northwoods! Is anyone filming that card?

It's going to get ugly quick. He just tripled the next hole as well. NW appears to be a very difficult course. Not sure that he will get any pars.

I guess you are mixing Eveliina and Henna. Eveliina won Memorial while being filmed two rounds, whereas Henna played less than ideal at Jonesboro on live card. And even that is both of stretch based on one tournament.

Also, there is also two Finnish FPO players at Worlds. Perhaps you though Tatter as third Finnish? She is from Estonia.

Definitely assumed Tartar was Finnish. I should have said "European." This mistake is the most American thing I'll do today.

And to be a little fair to Henna, that was her first tournament of the year and her first year playing that course.

R1 FPO is over. . and the leaderboard looks odd ;)

Eveliinas round is amazing. . to clear the field by 6 in the first round at Worlds. . just WOW
Fun to se Erika and Valerie make R2 lead card. . .Erika is only 912 Rated and still made it, fun to see
Paige P in 10th! . . but it´s not as bad as it looks, only two throws up to second place
A very close race behind Eveliina. . 8 players within one throw

agreed. He won't have nearly as many kids as he'll have chances to win worlds.

well, hopefully not.

But what if he drops out from the lead and newer win Worlds after that. .how many times do you think that kid will hear that story in his/her life ;)

Why is that 'fun' for you? Are you wishing bad things upon PP?

How did you read my post?? The "fun to see" part is about Erika making the lead card. . but ok i can see how that might look

Agreed. Although his wife's due date is in 2 weeks, and he's said if she goes into Labor he's dropping out.

Do you think he would drop out if he were leading? That would be crazy to see the leader DNF. Obviously a legit reason, but still crazy.

How did you read my post?? The "fun to see" part is about Erika making the lead card

Lack of punctuation does make it appear that you were saying "fun to see Paige P in 10th!" I get that you put a line break in there, but that isn't obvious depending on one's screen width...it looks like it could be an auto-wrap to the next line of text.

Do you think he would drop out if he were leading? That would be crazy to see the leader DNF. Obviously a legit reason, but still crazy.

He was on Smashboxx podcast last week (as was his wife). He made it seem that if it came to labor starting on the final day and he was in the lead or on the lead card with a shot to win, he might finish the tournament before rushing home. Then of course the joking began on, if he did win, would the little girl's name be Eureka or Peoria?

Lack of punctuation does make it appear that you were saying "fun to see Paige P in 10th!" I get that you put a line break in there, but that isn't obvious depending on one's screen width...it looks like it could be an auto-wrap to the next line of text.

Yea, i thought of that after SD86 comment. . but that **** 5min limit was up so i could not change it. . . i REALLY hate that limit.

Question:
If you are on the last cards out, do you want to know the hot scores or will that just stress you out?

Haha, well I actually DO think its fun to see Paige P in 10th! She'll be back on the lead card round 3 (and prob 4 and 5) anyways, so why not get some fresh meat out there for the live round tomorrow.

Latest posts