• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Considering I work from 7-5 seeing patients, print up shipping labels, putting together custom zipper pulls for each bag, packing bags in each box, taping each box and with a 45 min commute after work...plus I do all the website updating myself. We are only a 2 man business lol

Be patient

Just gotta get through this week of school then i can hopefully look forward to seein my bag in my mail box by Monday! In case u didnt know already, you are awesome Chris! Cant wait to see this bag up close

I'm kinda bummed that I'm going to the collegiate nationals without my new bag, but it will be here soon enough.

I'm starting to wish this was more than just a hobby for you. It is going on a month behind schedule when my bag was order delivery date was march 15 now it looks like when ever you have time for your hobby. You got paid maybe you should put in some late nights and get the bags out.

Relax dude seeing as most bag company's lets say grip all they do is bags that's his main deal. Everyone knows this is not Chris's full time job. So when grip was month after month late that's ridiculous. Chris is cutting us a break by not marking his bag up 100% and you want to complain.

I'm starting to wish this was more than just a hobby for you. It is going on a month behind schedule when my bag was order delivery date was march 15 now it looks like when ever you have time for your hobby. You got paid maybe you should put in some late nights and get the bags out.

Wow. Hey Chris, I'll pay $200 if you ship me this asshats bag. I'm sure I can find a use for two.

It's nowhere near behind schedule, you might have ordered the bag a month ago but that has no bearing on when a bag ships out and its a pre-order. I've been very clear about shipping and for the last month that bags would be shipping to us on the 27th...and no matter how many late nights I put in would not change the time line of how fast bags are made. We do not sew the bags our self and are at the mercy of the sewers. We also do not drive the truck that delivers our bags...

Feel free to contact me directly Dill with your "issues"

Btw njhoury I have the SC team coming to nationals with team bags so I can have them bring yours also.

Last edited:
Wow. Hey Chris, I'll pay $200 if you ship me this asshats bag. I'm sure I can find a use for two.

Btw I will post pics of the bags from my phone here tonight after work and have official pics put on the website later this week. Thanks for the support guys and look for your bags to be on the UPS truck tomorrow.

Now that is what I call customer service right there! :clap:
Can't see what anyone has to complain about...

Seriously! :thmbup: I have nothing but great things to say about Chris and his company. Dude is honest about shipping times (as much as some people want to complain), great in response to all my many emails and questions about the bag, and offers a great price on a bag made of high quality materials that is made in america. Honestly doesn't get bettter than this.

And, Chris, I will shoot you a PM later today to talk about getting my bag to nationals. I'm about 85% sure I'm going, just want to talk with my people first.

Bags will ship out March 14, 2013and orders will start Friday. A video and pics will be posted late Friday/Saturday

You must have missed that over the last month that changed and I made it clear that I would update all along the process, feel free to sell our bag when you receive it and wait a little bit longer for a different bag. Good day

Btw I will have a hand written apology letter for you Dill when we ship your bag out (I'm being serious) hope that makes this wait a little easier to deal with.

Refund his money. I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding someone to take his place.

While I didn't buy one, I think your communication in this thread has been more than sufficient. It rivals that of Gorilla Boy's when he was going through his growing pains. You obviously can't please everybody, but you've been completely transparent about your process which is more than admirable.

I havent recieved mine and i ordered black n gray... although Kilgus can i add embrodery and maybe get the zippers??? i know its alot to ask for so ill buy tge zippers and.install em.myself if need be.. im really excited about the bag just wish id recieve a.order conf... ty to everyone making this bag an adventure and possible.

Refund his money. I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding someone to take his place.

While I didn't buy one, I think your communication in this thread has been more than sufficient. It rivals that of Gorilla Boy's when he was going through his growing pains. You obviously can't please everybody, but you've been completely transparent about your process which is more than admirable.

HERE/HERE

Latest posts