• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

least favorite disc IN your bag?

The least used disc in my bag is my Champion Eagle. I just can't consistently throw it. It either flips too much or I try to hyzer flip it and it holds the hyzer 50% of the time. So I stick to hyzerflipping my QJLS or powering down a Wraith or trying to stretch a buzzz out.

The least used disc in my bag is my Champion Eagle. I just can't consistently throw it. It either flips too much or I try to hyzer flip it and it holds the hyzer 50% of the time. So I stick to hyzerflipping my QJLS or powering down a Wraith or trying to stretch a buzzz out.

Sounds like you have an Eagle L, which would overlap a bit with your JLS anyway.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. :)

---------------------------------------

I think my least fave right now is my Pro Valk+. It's gotten flippy and I'm a little scared to throw it sometimes.

170g medium Sole. First off, the other three Vibram putters cover all my approaches and the VP is what I use to putt. Secondly, it arrived with one half having a big sunken spot. It may just be mental but it seems like the flight of the disc is inconsistent and more under stable than I expected. Since it has more glide than the other Vibram putters I've been trying to use it as a shorter midrange. However, I'd really rather just push the VP or summit out there or power down the Ibex. The Sole probably won't be in my bag at the start of next season.

Least favorite or least used? I try not to have discs that I don't use in the bag and I don't have any that I don't like. The least used might have to be the Ti Buzzz, I tend to use other discs around it more than it. Lately it's been the Cyclone, the Ace Race Disc or just powering up a putter. I'm sure I'll use it more this winter just because of the color (dark purple).

I actually really love my bag right now. My least favorite disc is probably glow champ firebird that is so overstable that it really doesn't get much use. Only keep it around for escape shots or if i find myself needing a sharp turn/skip. But even so I still like the disc, just less so than the rest of the bag.

For me it would have to be the Epic. I'm primarily a forehand thrower, and the Epic has been somewhat of a crutch over the years. When they're brand new, I can still throw them 400+ with a thumber and get a nice left turn at the end. However, the first time you hit a tree, it flies completely different. Might turn harder at the end, or might go the complete opposite direction, so you really don't know what you're gonna get after that first throw. I keep it in the bag though because there really isn't a disc that flies anything like it.

I have a Cryztal Buzzz that always goes where I want it to... flies farther than any other Buzzz that I own, but... I have a hard time finding it laying in the fairway. It's an older one, from 2008, so the shine has worn off of it. Having a green "manitowalkinthepark" stamp doesn't help either. For this reason alone, it's my least favorite disc.

ManitowalkinthePark is my home tourney. How did you get that stamp if you live in Texas? lol. Manitowoc is in WI. haha:)

Mine has to be my Blizzard TeeDevil. When I get good throws with it, it is my longest disc by far, but it can also be very flippy and inconsistent at times.

My Dragon. I use it as a crutch only when crossing particularly disgusting swampish areas or tossing at a basket with gross water behind it and a few times for snake/spider infested areas.

I only dislike it because each time I pick it up, I know I'm admitting weakness in myself. I could throw something else better, but I'm choosing a weaker option for the safety of my other disks.

Mine has to be my Blizzard TeeDevil. When I get good throws with it, it is my longest disc by far, but it can also be very flippy and inconsistent at times.

yea mine hit the highway, to inconsistent. blizzard destroyer is the only blizzard worth throwing. how wiggins got 255m with that light ass boss is beyond me, they are roller discs at max weight.

Star Eagle, throwing it only as an over water shot and even then I'll usually pull out a volt instead. It's got some weird stability that I haven't quite dialed in yet.

I have a love/hate relationship with a DX Destroyer I have in my bag. It's chewed up and ugly beyond belief. I only carry it for situations where I don't want to lose a good disc.

So, I hate it because it is ugly.

But, I have had it in my bag for almost a year and haven't lost it. So, I have learned to throw it pretty well.

Latest posts