• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

I got two testers- a 170 blue metal flake (seems like it has a slight puddle top) and a 171 orange.... I'll have them with at leagues tonight and will toss!

Well... didn't have anything but good throws with the proton interia. Threw it the first drive of the day and received props from those waiting at the tee in awe'

Its pretty much the same disc but im just going to say that it flies a little faster so you can put a little more into it and the LSS might be a hair harder. I have a video where I threw them back to back and the proton faded out (very straight) at the end of the flight and glided way down the hill over the crest of the fairway while the neutron held off tracking to the right a little more and landing shorter.

VERY happy with the protons and the plastic feels great.

Flew great. I feel like they have a little more hang time. The sparkle blues were a nice surprise!

I'll have some Winthrop footage uploaded late, late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

I'm still living through a battle between my 174 and my trusty Amp. It's like I can't decide if they're different enough for two slots, or as backup...I don't quite have the boom for them to separate from each other in terms of raw D. In the field, my Amp is sometimes the longest driver in my bag.

Toro, I'm in the same boat. All you can do is give both equal shots to prove their worth. I love my amp though... :/

Got to grope a proton inertia today, but sadly couldn't throw it. They just had them sitting on the table to tease me when I showed up for league. Is it Friday yet?

and that it does. I could still use a faster less dumpy/more glidey tesla but these are nice. My neutrons were seasoning to be pretty much turn machines and the wind there was a right to left so it was nice to see the proton ride out.

Seasoned Teslas are a wonderful thing. I'm probably 2-4 weeks from cycling another one in myself to compliment my max weight pink. Probably going to bag one of the blue sparkle Inertias...they look so good :D

naw man it only looks more stable cause he only throws 250'

225' bra! actually that first P shot was one of my better drives ever on that hole at Lakewood. Glided down the hill about half way for a straight ion upshot just under the hyzer guardian tree for a easy 3' After I parked hole 2 for my duce and went on to hole 10 for my 3.

Last edited:
ive never played there, but im gonna show up and throw lhfh proton inertia rollers all day and show you the lines.

you actually want the lefty BH there. anny's all day.

well... lefty FH rollers might work actually'

Last edited:
Seasoned Teslas are a wonderful thing. I'm probably 2-4 weeks from cycling another one in myself to compliment my max weight pink. Probably going to bag one of the blue sparkle Inertias...they look so good :D

Do you cycle them out of play? Sure is hard to fond a seasoned Tesla, and a fresh one is a catch 22 for me. I would not have enough use for it to season it. lol

Latest posts