• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Salient Ember shows the Catalyst its tailights

Eh, nothing to apologize for, these things happen. You couldn't have known it was going to happen.

If everything I've seen on these bags is true, then they're worth the wait.

I really think you are going to enjoy it. I just read a news story that said overseas in some countrys they had to ration fries at Mcdonalds because of this strike. Its becoming a big issue for a lot of people.

I will use the extra storage for jackets and clean socks and maybe some shoes if I can get some ordered.
I keep destroying the toes on my shoes.

I don't believe anybody has one yet, due to labor strikes at ports. Kinda sucks, but it's nothing the Salient guys have any control over.

I did just get confirmation today that a number of all black Embers were released and will arrive at Disc Nation on Thursday to be quality controlled and shipped. Apparently the Digi Camo is still on hold but as soon as they do release then Scott P or myself will notify everyone. Also if anyone wants to change colors to all black that ordered Digi camo then Salient will honor that change.

I did just get confirmation today that a number of all black Embers were released and will arrive at Disc Nation on Thursday to be quality controlled and shipped. Apparently the Digi Camo is still on hold but as soon as they do release then Scott P or myself will notify everyone. Also if anyone wants to change colors to all black that ordered Digi camo then Salient will honor that change.

Very cool that your keeping it updated. I personally have been in contact with Scott and have decided I will wait until full release. I know I am impatient, so instead of becoming an ass like some I have seen, its easier if I just wait without any money involved. These look like great bags.

Well, DN didn't have these in last Saturday. Anyone get one yet?I'm close to grabbing a black, but want to hear some opinions

Well, DN didn't have these in last Saturday. Anyone get one yet?I'm close to grabbing a black, but want to hear some opinions

The all black version arrived early this past week. I'm sure there are a few guys that received this version so hopefully someone chimes in.

I really think you are going to enjoy it. I just read a news story that said overseas in some countrys they had to ration fries at Mcdonalds because of this strike. Its becoming a big issue for a lot of people.

I live on Puget Sound, and the container ships are stacked up like cordwood out here, waiting... I too am looking closely at the Ember as my first backpack bag.

So, from what I understand per the site, Salient Embers in black are in stock? If this is true, I may just be ordering one on Wednesday when my taxes hit my account.

I was holding out for an Ember, but pulled the trigger on a Lat 64 Luxury for $145 with a gift certificate. I may still get an Ember later on once the camo ones are state side and in stock, look like a good bag.

Latest posts