• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Beaver State Fling presented by KEEN 07-Jun to 09-Jun-2019

Who's on post produced?

Thursday yes, Friday you can play, but you'll have to wait until the Pros are done. Usually around 6pm.

Coverage update! I'm bringing ALL THE DUDES so we can get out same/next day vids of all 4 rounds for you guys. Planning on Friday night release of round 1, Saturday AM for round 2. Hopefully round 3 Saturday night, but it might slip to Sunday, and hopefully round 4 Sunday night, but it might slip to Monday.

We'll have 5 camera coverage. Throw, catch, react cam, slow mo cam, and we'll be adding a Fairway/2nd reaction cam depending on the hole. Excited to see how that turns out.

We'll also have speed gun, and range finder out there.

Kevin Jones and Seppo will be joining me for commentary (not at the same time).

Round 1 Feature card is:

Eagle
KJUSA
Scot Withers
Kyle Crabtree

Can't wait!

Jomez and TDGG are also there.
Am I seeing this right? The leader after 1 round is at -19?
It is an error. He is listed at +3 on udisc.

Well that's quite the error.

What I think happened, is that there were a few cards where the scores stopped updating. I bet the TD/assistant was using the udisc scores to get them uploaded on the pdga site quicker and accidently inputted his score missing a couple holes.

Tell me how does Devan Owens get an albatross on hole 6, 259 meters and by putting from circle 1? He throws 250m now?

I know scoring errors happen but usually they are picked out fairly soon.

That has to be wrong, it´s just not possible to park a 259m hole . . but if he did that has to be the best teeshot ever

Tell me how does Devan Owens get an albatross on hole 6, 259 meters and by putting from circle 1? He throws 250m now?

I know scoring errors happen but usually they are picked out fairly soon.

This is most likely an input error on udisc. In a shotgun start, it's very easy to start scoring in the app on hole 1 even if the round actually begins on hole 8 or 13 or whatever. I would guess it's an even more likely error with touring players who have grown accustomed to always starting on hole 1 as they would in a tee-time situation.

Unpacking mistakes like that probably aren't the easiest things to do, especially the further into the round the group has gone before the error is discovered.

Just went and looked up what hole that is, Devan being a lefty, it is possible to have parked that cutting the corner with a giant roller or flex... not likely, but I think it is possible... Its also a hole that can be fairway aced and maybe they forgot to input the distance?

Just went and looked up what hole that is, Devan being a lefty, it is possible to have parked that cutting the corner with a giant roller or flex... not likely, but I think it is possible...

But to park a 259m par 5 . . seems insane. . Albatrosses are RARE, and i have only heard of long throw-ins. . .PARKED Albatross!!

Now that I watch the hole a couple more times, I don't think its possible even with a roller. The grass there is too lush usually and I don't think there is enough room to get up and over the corner.

Oh. I thought you meant it was a par 4 this year. Got all excited for a second.

Sorry. i can see how it can be interpreted that way, i blame my bad English

To clarify, on R1 hole 6 UDisc Owens was marked for a parked Albatross, and the score stayed like that for a good 30min

Just woke up. . interesting scores

nice to see A.J up there with all the "bombers". . .and on the FPO side PP is playing super solid, +1000 Rated R2..nice. . feels like she already won

Latest posts