• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: The Ed Headrick Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic Oct 11-13

With both Ricky and Eagle out, the door is now open for Calvin, Simon, Conrad, Jones, and GG all to jump them in the National Tour points.

I do it so they don't have to...(and I have a lot of spare time on my hands:|);)

No Ricky, Eagle or Paul. I say that's fine, let some other guys have a crack at a good payday. Maybe Dickerson can finally break thru with a Tour win...

:popcorn:

Quick THANKS to Brutal for posting all the events and their corresponding media outlets with such consistency. I check here at DGCR for information and you have become the most reliable source - even better than the events and media teams themselves at times.

Dude exactly what I do. Cant be bothered to search on Youtube or any of the official sites because I know its here.

Looks like we could have a total National Tour winner. . .that has not won a single National Tour event

It's possible although Heimburg is in the driver's seat at the moment with his 23 point lead on Simon.

Is it really onyl 4 women that have played all the National Tour events?

And 6 Men that have played all and placed top 40 . . .seems low

Also... as much as Jackson is a great course, they should still be playing Steady for the first round. Its ok to have an easier course for the first round, they just need to tighten up the pars a bit.

No live at all. Notoriously poor cell reception at the IDGC.

This is true. Apparently the units that we use for DGPT were tested before the season at the IDGC and appeared to work out there. But myself nor Terry were able to confirm those results ourselves. I think that this is probably one of the reasons that HOF will not be an NT next year, which is too bad. I think that the IDGC courses are really good.

This is true. Apparently the units that we use for DGPT were tested before the season at the IDGC and appeared to work out there. But myself nor Terry were able to confirm those results ourselves.I think that this is probably one of the reasons that HOF will not be an NT next year, which is too bad. I think that the IDGC courses are really good.

and the cart goes squarely in front of the horse yet again...

FWIW we were told the same thing about Hawk Hollow should we want to host another Major here in Spotsy.

Wow that's bull****...yeah let's skip great courses and venues because they don't have the signal do a crappy live broadcast. :|

#growthesport

Wow that's bull****...yeah let's skip great courses and venues because they don't have the signal do a crappy live broadcast. :|

#growthesport

They can't have PPV and charge for live broadcasts if they don't have the signal clarity. Dollars in some people's pockets outweighs playing on great courses. :|

#growthebankaccount

Last edited:

Latest posts