• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] THEORY Midrange by Axiom Discs

yeah i was runnin aces with the theory today but i heard a samsquanch in the woods and legit just took off. not trying to get killed by a snow yeti. i wonder if the theory will turn more when its beat... too bad i never hit any trees with mine.

my fondest memory of the theory is on hole 2 at brp. damm near smang'd the chains with it but i couldnt do that to aims new disc so i just parked it instead. perfect hole for rhbh with the theory.

i feel like i already stated this...oh wait the thread got deleted :|

lolllll so true tho. been having Déjà vu in this thread a few times.

Kody kilttttt it tho too on hole 1 his first throw whatever the hell day that was we went... with the theory all you do is parallel park to the basket. its not for aces.

Last edited:
I haven't thrown this yet (just got it 2 days ago) but if such a thing existed this feels *in hand* like a lid-mid.

Call me crazy? I'm stoked:popcorn: (not saying that's how it will fly)

Just shot an absolutely killer round with only my Skulboy Theory (thanks AFTC). My one gripe with the mold is I didn't have a single good roller with it. I assumed due to the shape it would probably be awesome at rolling, but I didn't have any luck with that today. I'll give them a go next time I get out.

Overall, very happy with this disc. I haven't been carrying understable molds much because a beat Buzzz or FH shot can more often than not do what I need, but this was just down right fun to throw. I'll give a real review when I get more than 20 holes under its belt. (even putts great!)

lolllll so true tho. been having Déjà vu in this thread a few times.

Kody kilttttt it tho too on hole 1 his first throw whatever the hell day that was we went... with the theory all you do is parallel park to the basket. its not for aces.

It was my second throw. :p. The first one I turned and burned badly. Haven't been throwing much so my form is balls and we had a decent crosswind.

Still a good disc though. :)

i don't remember any burners in those winds we played with but more turn then when calm. hell ive seen dudes throw rollers in calm conditions so the park job with your 2nd throw ever was legit. I know you mentioned beat pure which i dunno about being it took a long time to get my GRIP line pures to fly with as much high speed turn but hear where you were coming from with the controllable understable flight.

Absolutely stoked to meet up with Koda tomorrow and put the theory through its paces. I can already see one hole at Lakewood that this disc will be perfect for.

Well, get your lazy ass up here. We invited you to brp. And you never said anything after talking about lions...so come up to Lakewood hills tomorrow at noon or meet me and a bunch of people at Kenwood trail at 10 on Sunday.

:)

We call ourselves the mediocres. You'll fit right in.

Last edited:
Also Nolan if you look, in the post where I suggested a meet up yours is one of the names mentioned. It is in this thread I believe. Lol.

sunday at kenwood sounds cool, ill bring my theory. who are all these people coming? andy jb and in4d and bigsky and stuff?

sunday at kenwood sounds cool, ill bring my theory. who are all these people coming? andy jb and in4d and bigsky and stuff?

So i open an MVP thread for the first time today and see my username mentioned, something about the theory..? I dont even have a theory.

Wheres this Kendwood course? I will show up with my new Legacy bag and we can play for $100 throw in, how does that sound?

It's in central Iowa, just drive until you get lost then drive 100 miles more in any direction. You'll find us.