• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 European Open July 21-24

Not that he's going to catch the McShow, but...

Nice to see KJUSA on lead card for the final round. He hasn't had the best year, and could use a Top 5 Fin(n)ish.

Not that he's going to catch the McShow, but...

Nice to see KJUSA on lead card for the final round. He hasn't had the best year, and could use a Top 5 Fin(n)ish.

True, but apparently if this were 2019, the pack would be right on the heals of the leader apparently.

Who is this Kramer who suddenly popped up in 3rd place.. And i think he only throws forehands - kinda crazy.
It has been impressive to watch him play at the top of the rest of the field, he's really got an incredible forehand roller. Crazy how little of a backhand he has, there is at least one easy obvious backhand - hole 8 - and I feel like anyone with even an MA2 level backhand would throw it.

It has been impressive to watch him play at the top of the rest of the field, he's really got an incredible forehand roller. Crazy how little of a backhand he has, there is at least one easy obvious backhand - hole 8 - and I feel like anyone with even an MA2 level backhand would throw it.

Yeah, I was really surprised to see a RHFH on that hole. Then again, has Conrad ever thrown a forehand off a tee?

I'm a little surprised Ricky hasn't appeared near the top of the pack, wonder if he's still nursing some injury.

Looks like OB-itis for Wysocki & Heimburg along with most of the field averaging 3-5 penalties per round. Could see either of them getting a double digit under par round 4 score if they can avoid those completely.

Jones and Anttila have been playing pretty clean all around so pretty good bet both end up ahead of Kramer.

Top 10 MPO score will likely average -4 per round for -16 total.
Top 10 FPO score will likely average +10 per round so +40 total.

Plenty of intrigue down the leaderboards but the DGN live broadcast will focus in on the current top 2 for both as the tournament winds down.

How many championship level courses on tour are truly antagonistic toward backhand throwers?

Oh, not many, but there are many individual holes where a FH is much preferred. I still am amazed at players like Conrad and Robinson who are so successful throwing just RHBH, even with more courses trying to become more balanced.

Paul is FOUR DOWN through 3 to Eagle's two down. Are the rumors of his decline greatly exaggerated once again? Stay tuned to find out.