• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flak4 Bag Millennium Hyzerbomb

Got my rainfly in yesterday after I didn't get one with my bag. Millennium was very easy to work with. I sent an email and the next day it was in the mail. No hassle whatsoever. Very impressed with the customer service. :clap:

I love the thick padding. That was my main reason for choosing this bag over another I was looking at. Feels way lighter on the shoulders to me. Doesn't dig in at all

Just got my Flak 4 from Disc Golf Center. Have to say I'm very impressed with the build quality and comfort. It's a little bigger than I expected, but it's very nice to have the extra storage space. Right now I've got it loaded up with 25 discs and I could probably add a couple more.

Realistically I only need to carry 20-22 max, so I'll have to decide whether I want to keep a couple extra putters in the bag or just fill up the extra space with towels or something.

I'll post a couple pictures when I get a chance.

So... does anyone know what this random panel is for?!?!?! It came with the dividers, but its not a divider. Its too big to fit in the bottom of the top compartment, and too small to serve any purpose in the bottom of the main disc compartment. I asked Matt Siri about it and he said he'd have to get back to me as he's not really sure what it is either. Anybody else's bags come with one of these?

I'll post some more thoughts on the all around bag after I've used it a few times. It came while I was on vacation last week, and I'm in hardcore catch up mode with work now so no time to throw. So far my initial impressions are a little MEH. There are some things I really like about this bag and some things I'm not really thrilled about. We will see how those first impressions hold up after I've used it for a bit.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 45
So has anyone had issues with the straps not holding and threads ripping?

I placed an order for the Green/Grey bag after talking with the Vahsholtz about needing the bag by this week. They called me and told me that the Green/Grey bags were being recalled due to quality issues, but offered me the grey/black bag or the camo bag. I opted for the Grey/black bag but he stated that the shipment was delayed and they he could have a bag drop-shipped from the supplier or he could ship me a camo bag... I went a head and did the Camo bag....

Overall, I was EXTREMELY pleased with their honesty, communication, and willingness to help me out!

Just curious if anyone had experienced this issue.

I placed an order for the Green/Grey bag after talking with the Vahsholtz about needing the bag by this week. They called me and told me that the Green/Grey bags were being recalled due to quality issues, but offered me the grey/black bag or the camo bag. I opted for the Grey/black bag but he stated that the shipment was delayed and they he could have a bag drop-shipped from the supplier or he could ship me a camo bag... I went a head and did the Camo bag....

Overall, I was EXTREMELY pleased with their honesty, communication, and willingness to help me out!

I haven't had any issues, but if my bag is being recalled I sure would like to know

It may have been just a single run of bags... So I wouldn't worry too much.

It there is an issue, I'm sure they will take care of you.

Do you know where the supplier is located, mine is supposed to be drop shipped from there, and still has not arrived, after 20 days?

I wish I had ordered the black or the camo now, Clearwater had them in stock, but I figured they would be harder to see in the woods, if you set it down somewhere, when you are searching for a disc in the woods.

There are a couple small straps at the bottom of each drink holder, which form the bottom of the holder and actually keep the drink from falling through. They're coming off the bag on one side of mine, the threads just totally pulled out. Should be easy enough to fix but definitely disappointed that there's any kind of issue after only a couple months. I had my Revo Carolina for like 8 years without a single stitch coming loose.

Haven't decided if I'll just fix it myself or send it back later in the season.

No issues so far with mine. My main knock on the bag is the bottom storage not being more open and the top storage should be higher up. Not zipped in but sewed in as well.

The zipper setup inside doesn't make much sense unless you could undo the outside and turn it into a makeshift X.

No issues so far with mine. My main knock on the bag is the bottom storage not being more open and the top storage should be higher up. Not zipped in but sewed in as well.

The zipper setup inside doesn't make much sense unless you could undo the outside and turn it into a makeshift X.

Agreed, I don't see any reasonable situation where I would open the flap between the compartments. I did it once and it was such a PITA to re-zip that I would never do it again.

Overall still very happy with the bag. Rides comfortably, holds a ton of discs & supplies. Not a lot else you can ask for. That said, if the Grip B15 was available when I bought this, it might not have been such an easy decision.