• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Joins Team MVP

Yeah, I tried To get in touch with him when I got on the team and have had no luck at all. Oh well. Good exposure at least. He was definitely throwing some MVP in the PHP tourney videos from earlier in the year in Northern California but I haven't seen any in the last couple tourney vids.

It continues to boggle my mind why everyone thinks that this"disc" will be magic, and make them a magnitude better than if they threw "that disc".

It is the Archer and not the arrow. The best players would still kick all of our asses, even if they were throwing a f#cking Whamo..

Please, get over your MVP is better than Legacy, and Gateway sucks plastic fetish.

It continues to boggle my mind why everyone thinks that this"disc" will be magic, and make them a magnitude better than if they threw "that disc".

It is the Archer and not the arrow. The best players would still kick all of our asses, even if they were throwing a f#cking Whamo..

Please, get over your MVP is better than Legacy, and Gateway sucks plastic fetish.
Anything else you feel like getting off your chest?

Here, here good sir! :hfive:

He cant even put himself on the map. Dude is a ghost and dumber then he looks it seems. I like the disc golf skills and style but thats about it. Hell his website doesnt even work.

Nikko is the second most idiotic person in disc golf.

The first being the next company that comes along and sponsers him.

Boom! :D

If I owned a disc golf related company and was looking to sponsor a Pro, I would choose someone that carried themselves well and was known for being respectful to other players on the course. To me that would be more ideal than whether or not they were a top 20 pro in the world.

This is turning into the Nikko fan club, MVP fans are fanatic

I have always been a nikko fan.. glad to see he is finally throwing good discs.

:clap:

That's what I love about this move for Nikko. Not only do I feel multi-sponsor bags relieve a little pressure off of a player it also IMO is the only way disc golf will get big. Manufactures need to work together and support each other. Nikko has talked a lot about this in previous things and years as far as where he sees the sport and really what he is doing can't be argued with. The dude kills it at disc golf and is trying to build a brand-- KEEP HATING OR HAVE SOME FUN!!!

b/c Nikko is dope? prolly could have just PM'd me if you really cared.

LOL. tarnish their rep in what way man...? come on I expect better from you'

THESE ARE DISC GOLF DISCS FOR DAMN SAKE!

...noil did work in here since I showered'

its from MVP direct....... dealer news--I wouldn't make up that and Nikko has thanked MVP multiple times in past social media posts along with legacy and gateway.

@Koda - B/c he has money on the line? Do you see other professional sport players have zero emotion? that would be weird as hell to watch robots. Disc Golf NEEDS character.

He cant even put himself on the map. Dude is a ghost and dumber then he looks it seems. I like the disc golf skills and style but thats about it. Hell his website doesnt even work.

It's a saga. :p

I don't know if has any bridges left to burn. I'd find it hard to believe he could sucker someone else into sponsoring him. Companies paying for sponsorship have a right to expect their players to be active promoters of their brand. I've never seen nikko make any effort to promote his sponsors aside from wearing a teeshirt (sometimes)

Avery doesn't always finish in the top 10 but he represents his brands very well. Not known for kicking his bag and throwing fits.

Avery doesn't always finish in the top 10 but he represents his brands very well. Not known for kicking his bag and throwing fits.

Not known for throwing fits? I guess he's stopped playing in the woods completely. I guess the positive there is that he usually doesn't start until after his round (even though he didn't at Idlewild).

Nikko has one major thing going for him - he creates drama and controversy. What big time manufacturer wouldn't want attention like that? No judgement, just facts. Plus he is a helluva golfer always in the mix at whatever tournament he plays.

Nikko has one major thing going for him - he creates drama and controversy. What big time manufacturer wouldn't want attention like that? No judgement, just facts. Plus he is a helluva golfer always in the mix at whatever tournament he plays.

It could be argued that creating drama and controversy are things manufacturers, in fact, do NOT want their sponsored pros to bring to the table :|

Nikko doesn't even throw the discs, ive seen him throw 1 MVP disc and i always pay attention in tournament vids to his throws. Sounds to me like he's sucking them for every penny he can get, hopefuly MVP drops him from the team ASAP at least for damage control.

Jerm used to be almost as temperamental and showy, but, he's REALLY cleaned up his act and become a great sportsman and is really fun to watch. Maybe Nikko can straighten out someday. Who knows. Still won't make him top 10 in the sport. Just less of a little s*** to watch on the course.

Jerm used to be almost as temperamental and showy, but, he's REALLY cleaned up his act and become a great sportsman and is really fun to watch. Maybe Nikko can straighten out someday. Who knows. Still won't make him top 10 in the sport. Just less of a little s*** to watch on the course.

The Jerm/Nikko constrast is pretty stark. A few years ago you could blame both of their behavior on youth and immaturity. One has matured and become a great sportsman and promoter for his brand, the other has not. At a certain point youth isn't an excuse anymore.

Latest posts