• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Opinion: Am I a bad person?

Am I a bad person?

• Yes

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 28.7%
  • Gary Busey

Votes: 88 45.1%

• Total voters
i guess we can call them busey's. easy solution. like getting "munson'd" from kingpin. "jesus, whatd you throw your xcal there, busey?!"

Who cares? Not everyone can throw a putter with accuracy 300 feet. If you throw a Wizard from the pad and land 5 feet from the basket and I throw a Valkyrie and land 5 feet from the basket, guess what homie. We're both putting 5 feet from the basket!

i don't secretly laugh, i obnoxiously laugh and point at them until they leave the course.

then i miss my putt and take a 3

I think there are worse people than Gary Busey. There are also better people. Where does he fit in the poll? Where does he land on the Prerubian Scale?

who cares! if i ever get to play with you ill use my Zephyr for all those 'easy' shots that you use your putter on and then ill point and laugh at you when im sitting under the basket and your 5 ft away! suck it, long and hard! ;P

who cares! if i ever get to play with you ill use my Zephyr for all those 'easy' shots that you use your putter on and then ill point and laugh at you when im sitting under the basket and your 5 ft away! suck it, long and hard! ;P

wait. you actaully carry around one of those things? what will you do in the wind? a putter is way more consistant than a zephry for me.

The object of the game is to get to the basket in the fewest throws. Whether u use a polecat,groove, 10m brick, or a whamo. Just because u or i would choose a putter doesnt meen its the only choice.

Plus, once u get older (40-50 years old), its gonna get harder to throw that putter 300ft.

The only guys i laugh at are the ones that throw temper tandrems on the course. .....and gary busey

wait. you actaully carry around one of those things? what will you do in the wind? a putter is way more consistant than a zephry for me.

ya in my car for warming up or screwing around. i can throw it the length of a soccer field (although its 40'+ in the air...haha). i have no issues in the wind, i grew up playing ultimate and trick frisbee as a kid so im more versed in Lids than anything else. i wish Superclass had taken off, i would be really good at that. Hero 235 all the way!!!!

so what are we making fun of here? people not knowing what to throw on a certain hole?? i usually try to give advice, but, i guess there are those select grouping of people that cant concept the idea of what discs do despite playing for way too long. i mean laughing is mean at this point, feeling sorry is the obvious thing. i guess it depends on the person and if they deserve humiliation..

Who cares? Not everyone can throw a putter with accuracy 300 feet. If you throw a Wizard from the pad and land 5 feet from the basket and I throw a Valkyrie and land 5 feet from the basket, guess what homie. We're both putting 5 feet from the basket!

you are all so cool with your "driving with a putter skills" wow you are amazing and awesome

comprehension fail :doh:

I never said i make fun of people who can't throw a putter 300ft - cuz then I'd be making fun of myself as well.

I'm talking about people who (read carefully here), even though they can throw as far if not further than myself (325'ish average) throw a <INSERT HIGH SPEED DRIVER HERE> on a 250ft. hole with a huge S curve when it's a dead straight 50ft. wide fairway, then (because it's a high speed driver) the sucker zips right past the basket and skips to 50ft. away when the shot just calls for a putter or midrange (which again, is within their capabilities) to put it in the circle and bang the putt for bird.

For the last time, I'm not talking about laughing at people who are less skilled than myself - that's pure douchebaggery. I'm just talking about people who don't understand how to play a course but think that they're awesome anyway - then they give dumb advice like telling noobs to buy Destroyers.

and again...I don't really care what anyone thinks, just wanted to see how many people would pick gary busey :p

and again...I don't really care what anyone thinks, just wanted to see how many people would pick gary busey :p

What an actor!

under-siege_articlelg.jpg

...bleep'n Gary Busey...

comprehension fail :doh:

I never said i make fun of people who can't throw a putter 300ft - cuz then I'd be making fun of myself as well.

I'm talking about people who (read carefully here), even though they can throw as far if not further than myself (325'ish average) throw a <INSERT HIGH SPEED DRIVER HERE> on a 250ft. hole with a huge S curve when it's a dead straight 50ft. wide fairway, then (because it's a high speed driver) the sucker zips right past the basket and skips to 50ft. away when the shot just calls for a putter or midrange (which again, is within their capabilities) to put it in the circle and bang the putt for bird.

For the last time, I'm not talking about laughing at people who are less skilled than myself - that's pure douchebaggery. I'm just talking about people who don't understand how to play a course but think that they're awesome anyway - then they give dumb advice like telling noobs to buy Destroyers.

Wait you actually expected people to read and comprehend what you wrote? come on now...thats just crazy to expect people to use their brain and basic reasoning skills. now i know your really are a d bag....sarcasm anyone?

@slowroll
what movie is that from? its pissing me off i cant remember

I get what your saying and agree some people need to be made fun of and you find them in every sport! Softball guy comes to mind first off with the Slider pants, eye black, ect for a rec leauge. Those people are asking for it but alot of people that you'd laugh at may be playing the course the best way they know how. I throw a Star Boss on alot of 250 ish holes and I get birdies or at worst easy pars. occasionally I'll skip one way by the hole but I'm confident in the shot and trust it.

Latest posts