• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Costomer service from Dave Henrickson @ Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbag.jpg

I don't know if that is a legit product or a stab at revolution. I'm leaning towards the former because of the SPF rating. Either way I like it.

Last edited:
That still doesn't justify him a) composing his e-mails in the way that he did and expecting any different response, b) trying to scam a free bag, or c) making a thread about it.

I could understand if he just came on and said "buyer beware: this is my experience" but he's blaming the company. Unless Revo has a guarantee against fading within 6 months then the company did nothing wrong.

Your post actually just convinces me that the OP treated the bag in a way that accelerated the color fading if other people have them for years with no issues.

Just to add, I did not want a freebie! I would have been good with a we apologize for the defect, but ensure the quality of our product for it's longevity....

Just to add, I did not want a freebie! I would have been good with a we apologize for the defect, but ensure the quality of our product for it's longevity....

Nice to hear back from the OP. Most of the time we expect the worst, and it's nice to hear you weren't solely looking for a handout.

Any chance you could post a bag picture so we can see the color change?

I'm not gonna say revos are crap...i just think the op has a valid complaint.
And it was handled poorly at best.

The camera he bought has a similar fading problem, it's like Back to the Future 2 and the bag keeps fading out of the picture.

I have had the digital camo and active camo Dual packs over the past year and have had zero fading problems other than the straps bled onto my shirt in the rain the first few times I used it. The straps have also faded with sweet and being the sun. Those things I have accepted as just part of the wear and tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts