• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Complaining About Facebook Auctions MEGATHREAD!!!

Didn't we just have this thread and I was heralded as a champion of capitalism?

I declared that thread over by quoting you and I'm doing the same to this one. FWIW it didn't work then so I don't see why it should work now. But the thread's over anyway. :D

Considering I saw about a dozen of these on the shelf of my local dg store this morning for around $15, I'd say it is ridiculous.

Now to head back there and give my kids college funds a kick. :D

What would be ridicules is if you DON'T go buy all those and sell them to the dummies with the money.

If that's truly what's going on here. :D

I'm trying to wrap my head around this statement.
As a consumer/purchaser if I have $$ to spend and decide to spend x amount on a disc, how does this make me a dumbass?
Having said that, I've never spent more than $20 on a disc, but if I want to spend $100 on a beat to crap Dx disc, is that not my right and privilege?

Are you saying you would spend that much money on a disc and expect your friends (or me) to not ridicule you?

Obviously, people are ridiculing the person for it. Thus, it is ridiculous.

Extra Extra read all about it!

Groove going to record high prices!

picture.php

You can actually get great deals on fb auctions. One thing you might be overlooking is that the seller pays the shipping. Also, it's free whereas eBay charges you transaction and maintenance fees depending on how much you sell.

Prodigy is selling so hot because they are obviously onto something great and will be around for awhile. It's like if you had a chance to by the actual first run of an innova rhyno or aviar before it even had a name you would pay a lot of money for it. Everyone thinks they're onto something and the prodigy collectors are fierce.

I just bought an 9/10 Oop pro rhyno for $20 shipped. Can't beat that. That's just recently. Also, if you're cool and befriend a distributor you can really get hooked up.

Just have to play it right. I just bought 8 new Prodigy discs for $64 shipped. Wholesale from the company is $8.52 a piece, so I'll sell them to my friends for $14 and we all win.

As a seller, I sold a DX Eagle that I bought new for $6.30 (after 10% discount) for $25!!! And I just sold a 7.5/10 Champion Monster that I found on the course for $15... I've sold over $300 worth of my old junk non-bagged stuff in the past few weeks... 'Merica!

Well i sold a new big bee glow buzz for $12 and two prod d4s with mini stamp for $28. I must be on tbe wrong auction site. I lost money the buzzz.

Yeah we saw it. The dude bidding is named will cross. He's a maniac and I'm not sure what he does for a living but he needs to get me a job.

It's a test m3. The actual first run. I'm not sure anyone even bid before him because there's over 500 comments. It's at $1200 right now.

Ridiculous yes, but Will is ridiculous. He is probably trying to spread the holiday spirit. Cale Leviska sold one for $40 on ddga hahaha. Luck of the draw.

I think prices are higher on Ebay rather than the Facebook site for CE stuff. Some guys like to watch there discs even though they will not sell unless they find a fish to buy them.

Last edited:

Latest posts