• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Discraft Great Lakes Open July 24-26

Nice stream for me. . not a single freeze.

Nice play by Brodie. . that putt on 13 is why he is on the live card. . .just to bad they missed it live

Great putt from a knee for Paul on 14... Maybe that will get him going for a strong finish. Brody with another good scramble after putting his drive in a honeysuckle.

Brodie playing well is cool, and the scoober was fantastic. Coverage is worth the money.

Noticed that if you don't want to commit to a monthly sub, you can use two email addresses and "gift" yourself a 3 month sub to cover the rest of the season. 27 (or 15) bucks thru October is a fine deal. They need more content if they're going to get a continuing sub from me though.

Brody learning a DG truism there. Don't front rim a severe uphill putt, lol...

Still... its pretty good for him to take his first bogey on hole 15 on this course. Especially with a couple of the drives he's thrown.

Brody got in trouble on 17 and damn near canned a 50ft FH for par. Just a bit short into the front rim

Looks like Brody gets to play with Barsby tomorrow. If he hasn't played with him before, that should be a good learning experience. GGG throws some amazing FH lines that Brody could learn a lot from.

Never understood why people surround those rubber pads with gravel. The dust that gets on them is almost as bad as mud. Use mulch... or get some field turf

I liked the coverage except for the one announcer...Jaimie?....doesn't add a bunch of good commentary. And he mentioned throwing frisbees twice. The other announcer was great though.

And I've learned I want to go to Michigan in the winter, that toboggan course looks like fun.

The commentary is ok. . but i think Nate said "Jamie" and "our players" +100 times

The tee pads are unacceptably dangerous.

Living here and having played those pads more than 3 dozen times, I would disagree. They are not fun when wet, but with a good pair of boots with decent tread, they are solid pads. Perhaps a broom would help some who seem to be struggling, but I honestly don't think the "diamond dust" type material make them really slick, at all.

Living here and having played those pads more than 3 dozen times, I would disagree. They are not fun when wet, but with a good pair of boots with decent tread, they are solid pads. Perhaps a broom would help some who seem to be struggling, but I honestly don't think the "diamond dust" type material make them really slick, at all.

I'm just going by there being so many slips, it was bad today. The brooming helped though.

Is the footage from round 1 still available? I can not find a link to it on disc golf network anywhere.

Latest posts