• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 MVP Open at Maple Hill Sept 11-13

Heather Young had a break out performance imop. If she can get another 30ft or so on her drives, she can compete with Paige & Catrina anywhere. I expect Hailey King to be the #1 FPO player within the next 3-4 years. She has the raw talent, just needs the mental game to catch up.

Heather and Hailey both show a lot of promise.

The tournament was finished more than 7 hours ago. Why do we STILL not have the player payouts uploaded to the PDGA results page yet?

If I was a player in this event, I'd be furious that it takes them so long to do this.

The tournament was finished more than 7 hours ago. Why do we STILL not have the player payouts uploaded to the PDGA results page yet?

If I was a player in this event, I'd be furious that it takes them so long to do this.

I might guess most don't care about seeing their names on the PDGA tournament page. You know where you finished and got paid out....why would they care what anyone else made??

I might guess most don't care about seeing their names on the PDGA tournament page. You know where you finished and got paid out....why would they care what anyone else made??

What was the cash line? Who got paid and who didn't? Were the ties broken correctly? There was no awards ceremony so what if I left after my round was over, and I'm wondering if I got paid, and how much?

Payouts are uploaded promptly after every single other PDGA Major and National Tour event, as well as every other DGPT event. So why does the MVP Open fail?

Heather Young had a break out performance imop. If she can get another 30ft or so on her drives, she can compete with Paige & Catrina anywhere. I expect Hailey King to be the #1 FPO player within the next 3-4 years. She has the raw talent, just needs the mental game to catch up.

Heather have had an incredible year. .

Heather, Hailey, Evellina and Henna are all young and have the talent.

Heather is a very good putter but lack the raw power of Hailey and Henna

Anyone that thinks that Paige never plays safe can look at her 2nd, 3rd and 4th throw on Hole 18 :)

But Paige was "lucky" to win this, Hokoms putt on 17 should have been in and Paiges drive on 18 should have been OB
Paige needs to fix her drives of the tee. . .she pulled over 50% right

Latest posts