• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Catrina Allen Prediction Thread

Catrina may not smile a ton, but man o' man, she's easy on the eyes. ;-p. Someone had to say it!

(Before anyone pigpiles me, Madison and Paige are smitten with Jonathan Gomez in their commentary and Instagram, and my wife thinks McBeth is the cat's meow, so it goes both ways)

Catrina may not smile a ton, but man o' man, she's easy on the eyes. ;-p. Someone had to say it!

(Before anyone pigpiles me, Madison and Paige are smitten with Jonathan Gomez in their commentary and Instagram, and my wife thinks McBeth is the cat's meow, so it goes both ways)

I think it's neat that you can post from 1933.

I think it's neat that you can post from 1933.

Hey, why don't you skeedaddle back to the links before I sock you in the kisser.

Just ribbin', fella. Just to show you that I'm not sore, bring your favorite broad and hop into my jalopy. We'll cut a rug tonight. Really paint the town red! Hot toddies are on me! Then, when the harvest moon is full, we'll take the dames over to lover's lane and neck until dawn. Maybe even get to second base. It'll be the cat's pajamas, I tell you.

I'll show you 1933. It's the bee's knees, alright.

Something tells me Cat would be all smiles while kicking the asses of the majority of people in this thread.

Just call her OB on Hole 1, that'll wipe the smile off her face, winning or no.

2. I think there's bad blood between Cat and Paige from the Prodigy days. No, I don't think they like each other much. Having said that, the other women (Sarah, Jessica Weese, etc.) don't seem to show much affection for Cat, either...

After watching the Mixed Doubles final, I saw Val gave Uli a hug, but not Cat. Don't know whos decision that was, however...

Hey, why don't you skeedaddle back to the links before I sock you in the kisser.

Just ribbin', fella. Just to show you that I'm not sore, bring your favorite broad and hop into my jalopy. We'll cut a rug tonight. Really paint the town red! Hot toddies are on me! Then, when the harvest moon is full, we'll take the dames over to lover's lane and neck until dawn. Maybe even get to second base. It'll be the cat's pajamas, I tell you.

I'll show you 1933. It's the bee's knees, alright.

Nominated for post of the year.

After watching the Mixed Doubles final, I saw Val gave Uli a hug, but not Cat. Don't know whos decision that was, however...

I saw that. They shook hands. Catrina also shook hands with Paige after the Worlds was ended, but Valarie hugged Paige (and hopefully said something like "Welcome to 4x!" :) ).

By the way, whoever said that Catrina just isn't loving it anymore... after watching that Worlds FPO final round... may be on to something. Boy! did Cat look unenthusiastic....

She needs to get her other arm inked up like the other. The tats are clearly throwing her off balance and messing up her weight transfer which is resulting in all the OB.

That's all I've got. :\

By the way, whoever said that Catrina just isn't loving it anymore... after watching that Worlds FPO final round... may be on to something. Boy! did Cat look unenthusiastic....

She uh...she lost.
What did she have to be all jazzed up about?

She uh...she lost.
What did she have to be all jazzed up about?

True, but even when she was not winning in past years, she didn't seem to look like she did these past few weeks. And no, I don't think it's just "game face". That loss to Weese a few weeks ago is also in my mind...

In the Prodigy Disc video of the final round you can hear her on hole 13 say "God I hate this place." Maybe she doesn't like the woods?

In the Prodigy Disc video of the final round you can hear her on hole 13 say "God I hate this place." Maybe she doesn't like the woods?

Or she doesn't like Ft. Gordon and I don't blame her: I've been known to say that about Ft. Gordon, too. (Well, they didn't have a DG course when I trained there over 30 years ago, either... :p )

I've said worse after trying to pitch out and then clipping a tree within 10' of my stance. Plus it was raining and that can put anyone in a sour mood.

Latest posts